Hey aijia this message is for U! I ALSO MISS YOU! COME LET ME GIVE U A BIG KISS!
I wonder why so many people like to buy bottle like heart shape, star shape, circle shape to put those folded star n hearts. Why is like so last min. But i know of cause is for their VDAY.
I think i also have this kind of bottle. I will like every day fold one star then put inside. Or i will write my wish inside. Till now i still keep it!
OMG i still have my marketing n OS test ... so far only read marketing. I think all best to me. I don't want last min study. haha. Yesh tml mon got to present hope the teacher cancel it. Why other classes need not present. Why we have to? Can't we just submit report will do.
Kareen and Jessica you both damm funny inside the video especially jessica ur part is damm cute. I will keep these video.